1. A capacitor is rated at 0.10 µF ± 10%. What is its guaranteed range of capacitance?
2. Suppose three capacitors are in parallel, having values of C1 = 0.100 µF, C2 = 0.0100 µF, and C3 = 0.001000 µF. What is the total capacitance?
3. Suppose two capacitors, with values of C1 = 0.10 µF and C2 = 0.050 µF, are connected in series. What is the net capacitance?
4. Suppose that a capacitor, rated at 330 pF, shows an actual value of 317 pF. By how many percent does its actual capacitance differ from its rated capacitance?
5. Suppose that a capacitor is rated at 33 pF ±10%. Which of the following actual capacitance values is outside the acceptable range?
(a) 30 pF
(b) 37 pF
(c) 35 pF
(d) 31 pF